Hi Antonio,

I just saw this announcement:
https://www.webfaction.com/faq

Reading the "What will not be available when I am migrated to tsohost"...
makes you wonder what they actually do host on their servers!  And they're
starting migrations in a couple of weeks and shutting WF down 100% in March.

Anyone who liked the WF control panel, services offered and way of doing
things AND who wants a seamless transfer of their sites to another host, do
yourselves a favour and create an account on Opalstack and check them out.
You should feel right at home.

Either way, good luck with your migrations.

Jose