HI Antonio,

Can't speak as to pythonanywhere, but Opalstack definitely supports
automatic Letsencrypt certificates - I have it set up on all my sites.  You
just flip a switch on each website and the rest is handled automatically,
including auto-renewals.
See:
https://help.opalstack.com/article/35/how-can-i-use-a-lets-encrypt-ssl-certificate

Also for other general info you may need:
https://help.opalstack.com/category/1/opalstack-guide
<https://help.opalstack.com/article/35/how-can-i-use-a-lets-encrypt-ssl-certificate>

I also used to use the mail2script functionality when on WF to handle
incoming bounced emails.  Last I inquired Opalstack said it was on their to
do list as they were working on their API, but they suggested an easy
workaround which I've been using since then with no problems.

On Opalstack I implemented the same functionality by dumping copies of
incoming emails I wanted to process into one specific dedicated IMAP
mailbox.  Then my script runs via cron (every 5 minutes) and checks that
mailbox periodically for new messages, processes them and deletes them from
the mailbox.

The code is simple (sorry, I can't find the code formatting options in this
new google reply interface):
        # Connect to imap mailbox.
        ctx = ssl.create_default_context()
        server = imaplib.IMAP4_SSL(host=imaphost, ssl_context=ctx)
        server.login(mailbox,passwd)
        server.select()
        resp, items = server.search(None, "UNSEEN")

        # process any message(s).
        for i in items:
             resp, data = server.fetch(i, "(RFC822)")
             do whatever with the message here......................
             server.store(i, '+FLAGS', '\\Deleted')       # Set delete flag
on this message.

        server.expunge()        # Physically remove messages that are
flagged as deleted from the mailbox (actually delete).
        server.close()
        server.logout()

There's also a near realtime example using IMAP IDLE listeners if once a
minute via cron isn't enough.  See this thread for details:
https://community.opalstack.com/d/13-mail2script-functionality

HTH,

Jose