i need https ssl certificates (automatic letsencrypt). opalstack and
pythonanywhere dont refer this option as available.
also i have a virtual email address that forward incoming emails to python
script like pic attached. Do pythonanywhare permit this ? i already
know that opalstack dont permit this yet..
[image: image.png]