Hi List members,

Each user will have different experiences , expertise and expectations. So
ultimately we need to agree upon something, ideally, the solution should
reduce Massimo's workload wrt documentation.

I think members on this list expect Massimo to officially bless one or two
solutions. . I understand Massimo would rather have a wiki engine built on
w2py servingthe docs rather than anything else. (my observation)

Is moin with RST or markdown fine with you? It seems to work fine and looks
great with a theme such as Moniker theme ...

If there are about 10 people on this list willing to try out moin or Drupal,
 we can form a group and start work... and wait no more...Let's stop
discussing and get something done!

Regards
Anand