+1. I don't understand the *not-invented-here* sindrome. Sure it would be
cool if the wiki was web2py powered, but just now I've tried to reset my
wiki.web2py password and nothing happened (no email sent). Trying to
re-register complains about the email already in use (of course). Had to
create another gmail account :S
Why go through all this effort when there are so many great wiki engines?

Best regards,
Tiago