That was FF 3.6 on Win7. I'm going to try some less well behaved browsers (IE 5.5+ via IEtester) next.

On 3/11/2010 2:21 PM, mdipierro wrote:
Which browsers? The problem with cherrypy<  3.x was for example that
different browser treated in different ways the server delay and some
browser truncated files on download. I want to make sure that all
common browsers are tested.

Massimo