This is partially true. I approves changes in the web2py source code
but I am not convinced that packaging for debian requires changing in
the web2py source code. In fact, I hope it does not. If it does not,
there is nothing for me to approve, although I will be happy to review
your proposal and test it.

Thanks for your help on this.

Massimo