I've been through the material and it's quite straight forward.
So we could keep the current packaging system like it's now.

But we both now that it ain't suitable for debian packaging system.
So I have a tiny idea.

We start working with a major and a tiny release.
The major release will not be up to date, but a proven version.
And released every quarter or half a year. Just like ubuntu.

This we make it easier for companies to offer long term support.
Which is an important issue for customers.

It also shows that web2py has reached the status of an mature
webserver/framework.

My excuse for the long waiting for my answer, but I starting my own
business.
While I'm also busy with school.

But I've made request on Hogeschool Rotterdam to support web2py.
And they where very positieve, so I keep you all posted.

regards Mark Breedveld,