Hello Annet,

As I had started to do it your way before you even mentioned it
(created 2 websites...), I decided to try your solution.
Unfortunately, when I try to access the admin website I get this in
Firefox:

------
Secure Connection Failed

admin.aurerua.webfactional.com uses an invalid security certificate.

The certificate is only valid for the following names:
  *.webfaction.com , webfaction.com

(Error code: ssl_error_bad_cert_domain)
------

Do you remember getting this as well when you did your setup? I do not
know how to solve this...

Kind regards,
Aurelien
Aurelien