Hello Guys,

My apologise for my late update on the project.
Had to get my propedeuse  :p.

And next 1 - 1,5 year I hope to do my graduation project on HRO.
Which I hope is implement or extends web2py manager.

In other topics we discussed the complexity and problems.
Some of us agreed that we would make an application that maintains the
web2py instances.

I've set up some main features. (MoSCoW)
- The application must be cross-platform too keep it maintainable for
us.
- The application must be run by its own user or the system user
- The application could support the multiple connectors
- The application could check/install/config on multiple platforms
multiple depencies like database/frontend servers

This is very hard too accomplish. And that's why I want too spend a
hole year on it.

If is was only for Ubuntu, I would have "stolen" mdipierro update
application and changed it slightly into a separate application. Asked
if someone here put it in the Ubuntu repository. Still a possibility
for the 2 years which it takes to the final version. If I get there at
all. I'm still a junior and a student:p.

Next week I hope too give you all the application overview, so we can
discuss it.

greetings and another apologise,

Mark Breedveld,
www.markbreedveld.nl

P.s. mdipierro, would it be possible too do the graduation project as
an exchange student at the DePaul University in Chicago. (I would like
too hear your answer off-topic)