The simple fact that being JAVA says that it cannot be like web2py, because
Python is a Dynamic language.

If you want something similar to web2py, but not in Python, I just know Ruby
on Rails (it is web2py inspiration)

But, do youk now that you can run WEB2PY on Java with Jython?

Yes, you can, and web2py runs very well on Jython, I made my tests

--

http://rochacbruno.com.br