One small problem I'm coming across...

I'm using OAuth to login via LinkedIn for a subset of my users.

In gluon/tools.py line 1471 the statement hard-codes 'user' (web2py 1.87.3)
next = self.url('user',args='login',vars=dict(_next=next))

Is there something I should have done to avoid this route through the code?
I'm currently using it to pass a "return url" to LinkedIn and I'd like a
different url besides /user/