What do people think about including "Enterprise Web Framework" tag
line in the logo? I've noticed that in quite a number of public
discussions of web2py (e.g., on Reddit), the term "Enterprise" is both
misunderstood and mocked. That doesn't mean we should stop using it,
but I wonder if we want to emphasize it by including it right in the
logo (maybe at least consider a logo that could work with our without
the tag line included).

Anyway, this all-text logo by Branko is very nice. I like it better
than the ship logo. For me, although the ship logo is aesthetically
appealing, both the ship and the font give it sort of an old-fashioned
feeling (i.e., rather than modern and cutting-edge). Also, I don't
quite get the meaning of the ship -- how does it relate to the web2py
brand identity?

Anthony