On Fri, Nov 5, 2010 at 11:40 AM, selecta <gr...@delarue-berlin.de> wrote:
> also it should be css => cursor: pointer; when i did not see my mouse
> trurn to a hand i thought i could not click it

These issues will hopefully be resolved in a consistent manner (not by
patch one thing at a time, but everything at once) once the HTML is
reworked, and a cleaner CSS is written for it. In any case, expect a
new update next week, since this baby has to ship before the
supercomputing conference presentation. ;)

As part of the HTML refactoring effort, I'll remove most inline
images, and convert them to background images, so if you want an
alternative theme, it'll be easier to implement using just CSS without
hacking HTML. This could be a step towards user themes or whatever you
want.

Also, I've decided to redo the theme once more. I've had something
like this on mind:

http://www.workroomdesign.com/images/projects/mrecon3.png

Clean with just orange.  Another option would be a dark theme:

http://media02.hongkiat.com/design_starter_kits/Web-Form-Elements-02.jpg

Or a combination of dark with orange. Does anyone here prefer dark
themes? I myself have switched to a light theme on my desktop, so I
don't mind the light theme, but I've been in love with the dark themes
for a long time.

--
Branko Vukelić

bg.bra...@gmail.com