Zotonic is a framework with CMS included. It's actually quite powerful
(and large). It also packs lots of next-gen stuff like websockets and
comet. Comes with freeimage-based image processing capability etc.
Very cool stuff. Of course, my poor excuse for Erlang programming
didn't live up to the challenge of actually mastering Zotonic.