Thanks Anthony, works perfect. Yes, it needs to changeable. I have the following tables:

member, campaign and memberCampaign

When I'm using SmartGrid to display members, I need the memberCampaign label to say Campaigns, but when I'm using SmartGrid for Campaigns, the memberCampaign label needs to say Members.

Adding the line below in my controller code allows that.

Thanks again,

    -Jim