They are a lot of model definitions - it is a big project which I am porting
to web2py. Django templates were easy to translate. GAE working with
web2py - took me a lot of time be I did it. Making the PyDev+Ecilpse+GAE
SDK environment to work with debugging - very hard but it is done.

Now the final thing is to extract maximum performance - if CPU cycles a
wasted
reading over and over the same code - this is not good. My pure GAE class
definitions -
well I counted 10,000 lines - no -- this cannot be put in 0.py and read
every single time
a user hits refresh or changes a view. What will happen if I put them in
routes.py?
I know it is read once but do they will be accessible globally?

Something like:

myclass = MyClass.profile(id)
name = myclass.name

Without a code modification - these are another 25,000 lines of code?

It has to be practical - this porting.