Yes, you can, though it's much more difficult to stream it live to a web
page. You would need to use JavaScript (comet or polling) to get the output
as it is generated and display it in the browser. There are many ways to do
this, but it's not the simplest thing in the world.

Off the top of my head, I can think of a few different ways to implement
this (though each has pros and cons):

- Simplest: load a page as usual with an <iframe> tag that runs the command
and streams the output as it happens
- Better: Start the process and just AJAX calls to grab latest output and
display
- Best/Hardest: Use comet (AJAX push) to push output to the web page

Using <iframe> is sometimes frowned upon as it's seen as the "easy way out"
of doing complicated tasks. Using JavaScript offers some extra flexibility
on how the output is displayed in the browser (and could even allow the
user to interact).