I agree. To me an bug and a feature are sent through the same channels, especially an application that has matured for some time. Hg integration would be nice. I just wonder if there is a standard in what to right for those commits. And I rarely use the hg interface in web2py, so I would like to avoid the requirement.
BR,
Jason Brower