Hi Paolo, I can leave it for now.   Are your changes in trunk yet?

Also,  I tried updating an existing app with the latest CSS and layout updates
(so that I could apply bootstrap / bootswatch).  I can't get the drop down
menus little "down triangle" to appear.  I've updated evrything in the static
folder, layout.html, and web2py_ajax.html, and they still don't appear.  I'm
sure it has something to do with the CSS files, but I have updated them all.
What have I missed?  I could easily just start from a new app (from
welcome).but I would like to understand how this is happening.