Hello,

Ruby on Rails just sounds better than WOLips and WOBuilder... Now
Project Wonder >sounds great to me.. so I am thinking..
hmmm, WonderBuilder... sounds not so bad to me.

WonderBuilder....I really like this name.

I think I read the people at WOLips understandably don't want to
change all the existing (class) names, there was a already a
discussion going on.

So a proposal: WonderBuilder could be the main name to communicate
developer tools - much like Wonder is for code already.

All the existing developer tools projects could keep their name(s)
inside WonderBuilder.

WonderBuilder is used to communicate the new community toolset
(containing WOLips...)

PS: Now before  people write this name discussion is irrelevant for
technical tools :) If we try to attract more people to the community,
the name has to stick as "Ruby on Rails" or "Eclipse vs Sun"  does.

Marc