Yes, I miss it a lot too. I have been using WOLips for a few months now, and have gone back to using WOBuilder for anything other than trivial changes.

The two huge things that I miss are:

- the ability to see, in a graphical way, what components are contained in other components, what they are, and (for simple things like conditionals), what their main binding is. Using WOBuilder with a complex component I can see what I need in less than a second, while it sometimes takes minutes in Eclipse to do the same thing. Although viewing tables is much easier this way, that's not the important thing. I don't need to see how the page will look-- I want to see the component hierarchy in a graphical way.

- the ability to cut or copy a whole group of elements and paste them somewhere else, bindings and all.

I have been toying with the idea of writing a document that lists each of the things we do with WO component editors, why they are important, and how well you can do them in the two main alternatives. That would help focus on the missing functionality so that we can then think of options for the mythical "WOBuilder replacement." Would anybody be interested in seeing such a thing?

Regards
Thomas