- the ability to see, in a graphical way, what components are contained in other components, what they are, and (for simple things like conditionals), what their main binding is. Using WOBuilder with a complex component I can see what I need in less than a second, while it sometimes takes minutes in Eclipse to do the same thing. Although viewing tables is much easier this way, that's not the important thing. I don't need to see how the page will look-- I want to see the component hierarchy in a graphical way.
Just personal preference on this one ... I find the exact opposite. We don't do almost any table layout, and opening a complex css-laid- out component in WOBuilder appears to me to be unintelligible. Component editor in Eclipse shows both an outline view of your components as well as the collapsible HTML editor with rollovers that show the span of each tag. But this has been debated to death, so I'm leaving this at "personal preference."

- the ability to cut or copy a whole group of elements and paste them somewhere else, bindings and all.
This could definitely be added into component editor ... I can pretty easily, I think, track the associated wod bindings when you cut HTML and autocut/copy related wod entries.

ms