On Sep 4, 2007, at 2:37 PM, Galen Rhodes wrote:

I appreciate that you weren't trying to antagonize anyone. I too have a problem with people misunderstanding my slightly strange attempts at humor. :P

However, that being said, that is a lot of how it does feel. When you become very use to doing things a certain way and then suddenly everyone is telling to give it up and try something else then you tend to feel a little put out. Especially when you really had no problems with the way you were doing it in the first place.

The rest of us did not not decide to deprecate the tools. We are not taking them away from you. People are, but it is not us. We are just trying to do the best we can with the resources we have available. You are put out at the wrong people.

Chuck