Component editor provides both completion and validation of inline bindings exactly like in the WOD editor, but your bindings are syntactically incorrect. It should have quotes and $ syntax for dynamic values:

<wo:WORepetition list = "$displayedProduct.toAuctionType.toVoucherTypes" item = "$repetitionVoucherType">
</wo:WORepetition>

The full explanation is at http://wiki.objectstyle.org/confluence/ display/WOL/Modern+Binding+Styles .

ms