On 29/10/2007, at 6:23 AM, Mike Schrag wrote:

There are lots of other ways to address many of the steps I list here, and Apple now recommends that you use the jar versions of their frameworks instead of the .framework versions which I use, but I didn't want to rock the boat just yet -- this procedure I'm writing is all about getting things as close to "normal" again before we start doing other craziness over the next few days. This is basically the "how do I just get back to things working again" tutorial.

Does Apple provide these jar versions of the frameworks somewhere?

<...>

Thanks for documenting all of that!

with regards,
--