Hello Paolo

Could you please give me some more info concerning your data-GUI XML binding approach? It seems to fit perfectly into our idea where to move now with JC stuff. Although Florian's way is also nice and I have found interesting info in his tutorial, this GUI - data separation I would prefer. And if you have already made some progress in this field, I would prefer to collaborate than to reinvent the wheel ;)

Regards

Jaroslav