On Dec 18, 2007, at 3:58 PM, James Cicenia wrote:

When I try to launch it from javamonitor it just dies. And nothing is written anywhere? i.e., no logs?

Can we assume that you've configured a log file for your app, that the log file path exists, that the log file is writable by the user under which JavaMonitor is running, yet the log file is empty?

When I go to the term and hand launch it. like so:
sudo -u appserver /Library/WebObjects/Applications/sGroup.woa/sGroup

it launches.

To better emulate a JavaMonitor launch, you should specify all of the launch arguments that are listed in JavaMonitor's instance configuration.

What am I missing with JavaMonitor? I have very basic settings that always worked before.

        Is JavaMonitor running as appserver (Tiger) or _appserver (Leopard)?

Aloha,
Art