This is truly perplexing...

I just checked all the permission, execution bits, etc.

I just ran the app via command line with all the same parameters.. starts great... .log file created, etc.

OK granted this version of the app was built using my new Eclipse 3.3.2/WOlips... but still it runs fine from the command line?!

Any other thoughts?