On 19/12/2007, at 3:22 PM, Gavin Eadie wrote:

I'm certain there was a WO 5.3.4 release after the DST fix release (5.3.3), but I'm having trouble finding it. I looked in the XCode 2.5 distribution and it looks very much like the version carried there is 5.3.3 (the JavaWebObjects Info.plist file shows a ShortVersion of 5.3.3).

That's the one you want.

I want to put a pristine 5.3.4 on a Linux box; I've moved to Leopard and 5.4 for my Mac OS X development, and am way back at 5.2.x for my legacy deployments, so don't have a version of 5.3.4 on any machine.

Did I imagine 5.3.4 in some wild fantasy ? ... Gav

Yes, that must be it. There is no 5.3.4 yet.

Seeya...Q

Quinton Dolan - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gold Coast, QLD, Australia (GMT+10)
Ph: +61 419 729 806