On 20/12/2007, at 1:13 PM, Ren, Kevin wrote:

thank you guys, but my code is older than Xcode.
I have to manually migrate them,because I am working on Ubuntu not mac.

One more question about WOdisplayGroup.

In my java code, I have
Public WODisplayGroup recipeDisplayGroup;

In wod file
RecipeName:WOTextField{
        value= recipeDisplayGroup.selectedObject.recipeName;
}
The recipeName is the attribute in Recipe table/class.

I got error message:

There is no key 'recipeName' for the keypath 'recipeDisplayGroup.selectedObject' in RecipeEditor_C

So I selected "Has detail data source" woo file changed to

Build suceed, but I got warning message:
Unable to verify key 'recipeName' because the keypath 'recipeDisplayGroup.selectedObject' in RecipeEditor_C is a collection

Anything wrong in my code? Because it's migrated from my old WO app.

I don't think there is anything wrong with your code, the problem is simply that the component editor doesn't know the actual class type of recipeDisplayGroup.selectedObject to verify the keypath any further.

In the Eclipse preferences you can direct wolips to warn instead or error, or ignore completely this type of problem if you encounter it a lot. Or you can add //VALID to the end of the binding to tell wolips to ignore it while validating.

thanks

kevin

--
Seeya...Q