thank you guys, but my code is older than Xcode.
I have to manually migrate them,because I am working on Ubuntu not mac.

One more question about WOdisplayGroup.

In my java code, I have
Public WODisplayGroup recipeDisplayGroup;

In wod file
RecipeName:WOTextField{
        value= recipeDisplayGroup.selectedObject.recipeName;
}
The recipeName is the attribute in Recipe table/class.

In woo file:
{
    "WebObjects Release" = "WebObjects 5.0";
    encoding = NSUTF8StringEncoding;
    variables = {
        recipeDisplayGroup = {
            class = WODisplayGroup;
            dataSource = {
                class = EODatabaseDataSource;
                editingContext = "session.defaultEditingContext";
                fetchSpecification = {
                    class = EOFetchSpecification;
                    entityName = Recipe;
                    prefetchingRelationshipKeyPaths = ();
                };
            };
            fetchesOnLoad = NO;
            formatForLikeQualifier = "*%@";
            numberOfObjectsPerBatch = 0;
            selectsFirstObjectAfterFetch = YES;
        };
    };
}

I got error message:

There is no key 'recipeName' for the keypath
'recipeDisplayGroup.selectedObject' in RecipeEditor_C

So I selected "Has detail data source" woo file changed to
{
    "WebObjects Release" = "WebObjects 5.0";
    encoding = NSUTF8StringEncoding;
    variables = {
        recipeDisplayGroup = {
            class = WODisplayGroup;
            dataSource = {class = EODetailDataSource; masterClassDescription =
Recipe; };
            fetchesOnLoad = NO;
            formatForLikeQualifier = "*%@";
            numberOfObjectsPerBatch = 0;
            selectsFirstObjectAfterFetch = YES;
        };
    };
}

Build suceed, but I got warning message:
Unable to verify key 'recipeName' because the keypath
'recipeDisplayGroup.selectedObject' in RecipeEditor_C is a collection

Anything wrong in my code? Because it's migrated from my old WO app.

thanks

kevin