Le 07-12-19 à 21:00, Chuck Hill a écrit :

On Dec 19, 2007, at 5:52 PM, Mike Schrag wrote:

http://wiki.objectstyle.org/confluence/display/WOL/Migrating+from +XCode+to+WOLips
I would recommend this as well with the exception that I would say to ALWAYS use Pascal's XcodeMigration script. No offense to Chuck, but Pascal's application is just a more thorough migration procedure (I think Chuck would agree, FWIW :) ). I used Pascal's on quite a few client conversions and it worked /nearly/ flawlessly, and the parts that didn't work flawlessly, Pascal recently fixed.

And other fixes are coming. We are finally migrating a big chunk (+50) of projects at work, and I found a couple of bugs. And the MacRoman to UTF-8 conversion do no only the Java class but also the components (it change the value of the encoding key value in the .woo, and change the encoding of the .html file to UTF-8).

Chuck does agree. Mine was a quick hack to show how it could be done very easily. Pascal's is a much more thorough process.

Although I really like the name :-), should we just remove the fleeto reference from that page?

I would like to use your script to flee out some snow. It was fun two weeks ago when we got 40 cm, but we got an another 40 cm last Sunday, now it's a big mess.

But still, if someone only have one or two small projects to migrate, Chuck's script or a manual migration is faster than my script. _______________________________________________