This is a difficult issue and I am not sure I have the answer. On the server WebObjects is installed by default so we include the startup script and the correct apache configuration. On client most user do not have WebObjects so we do not modify the apache configuration and we not include the startup scripts. I don't think we should change system settings while installing dev tools this does appears right even if it would simplify things.

Pierre
--
Pierre Frisch
[EMAIL PROTECTED]