Check out :

        http://wiki.objectstyle.org/confluence/display/WOCOM/WOCOM

Speaking of contributing. While we are digging into several new projects, we would like to start adding and editing content on the wiki. I can't seem to find an area to create an account. A couple folks (David/Chuck) mentioned an area where this can be done. If someone would chime in on the official sign-up page, that would be great.

Thanks,