People are acting like Apple treated us like a top-tier developer community and all of a sudden yanked the rug out from under us.

For that, I must add that I think that a lot of people are expecting Apple to treat us like a top-tier developer community because of the years of when Apple/NeXT was selling WO for tons of money. And WO became a tool for big enterprises, with a price tag that go with it, to a semi open-source product used by small consultant shops.

3) What is the size of your organization?

SOHO (1 to 9 employees)51%
56
Small business (10 to 99 employees)25%
28
Medium business (100 to 999 employees)7%
8
Enterprise (1000 to 4999 employees)2%
2
Large enterprise (5000+)2%
2
Government3%
3
College/university7%
8
K-120%
0
Other, please specify3%
3
Total respondents110
And the average number of devs by organization is 3.something. This is quite different from the late 90s.