On Oct 9, 2009, at 8:14 AM, Pascal Robert wrote:

Le 09-10-09 à 11:09, Mike Schrag a écrit :

If Apple decided to NEVER ship another WebObjects version, how would your life be different?
The only thing that bugs me is that they might ship a new version of OS X with no Java JVM on it, or that 5.4 have serious bugs with Java 7. I guess we can move development to a Linux or Window box if this happens, but still it's a possibility.
Also, when Apophosis hits Earth in 2029, it's going to completely destroy your colo facility. You should probably start stocking up on canned goods.

I will probably die from a heart attack before 2029 because of the poutine and smoked meat :-)

Probably not.

http://www.thegreatcholesterolcon.com/

Refined vegetable oils and carbs though...

--
Chuck Hill             Senior Consultant / VP Development

Practical WebObjects - for developers who want to increase their overall knowledge of WebObjects or who are trying to solve specific problems.