I am wanting to pass EO Objects back and forth to an AJAX web application. We have a need where the entire front wend web application will be designed by graphics designers, no developers involved, then it will be turned over to the Developers to make sure all the bits are filled in. (management's words not mine). But the developers cannot modify the design.

The way I expected would be the easiest to implement would be to use JSON and AJAX, to receive objects to populate the interface.

Don