Thank you sir.
On Nov 11, 2009, at 1:26 AM, Andrew Lindesay wrote:

Hello Don;

The framework will deal with EO serialisation for you. Watch the WOWODC-2009 video on this subject and check out the sample code which was shown in the video;

http://homepage.mac.com/andrewlindesay/le/downloads/JSONRPCHandsOn-SessionCode-1sep2009.zip

I think John Lennard is doing some foo like this at the moment... John?

cheers.

I am wanting to pass EO Objects back and forth to an AJAX web application. We have a need where the entire front wend web application will be designed by graphics designers, no developers involved, then it will be turned over to the Developers to make sure all the bits are filled in. (management's words not mine). But the developers cannot modify the design. The way I expected would be the easiest to implement would be to use JSON and AJAX, to receive objects to populate the interface.

___
Andrew Lindesay
www.lindesay.co.nz