Hello Chuck;

Already did that. When I go to WOWODC, the slideshow loads but then never does it anything, just plays the same overview screen for 15 minutes.

On Nov 10, 2009, at 10:56 PM, Chuck Hill wrote:

http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=Webobjects+JSON ?

On Nov 10, 2009, at 7:50 PM, Don Lindsay wrote:

Hello;

I am looking to play with some JSON implementations with WebObjects. Unfortunately I have not been able to find much information or examples. I searched through google and the Wiki, without much success

Any hints on where to go to find information and small examples?

Don

This email sent to ch...@global-village.net

--
Chuck Hill             Senior Consultant / VP Development

Practical WebObjects - for developers who want to increase their overall knowledge of WebObjects or who are trying to solve specific problems.