I was intending to look at the patch asap (e.g., weekend) seeing as I added the
h2 plugin and I've got a whole bunch of unit tests utilising migrations + h2.
I assume you've included any info necessary for testing the patch?

But congrats Mike and thanks for all your excellent work over the years!

Naturally you'll have a thousand page NDA to sign and will no longer be able to
publicly hassle on the community's behalf :) for such things as the imminent
release of the 'g' (i.e., giandura) or WO5.4.3.1 or 5.6 ;-) but I hope your
time on the inside is personally rewarding.

In other news, while announcements are in order: I started a new job a couple
of weeks ago where spring+hibernate is in play. So my contributions will mostly
likely slow down somewhat, not that they weren't slow already ;) Oh, and my
wife and I had a little baby boy 4 weeks ago. Lots of fun. A little bundle of
joy!

On 22/04/2010, at 9:41 AM, Pascal Robert wrote:

> Maybe people can put their patched frameworks somewhere so that people can
> try them before the patch is applied to HEAD? For example, people who use H2
> could try the patch I did to support the LIMIT operator and they can report
> if it's working for them. Even if most don't have commit access, it doesn't
> stop people to try/review the patch.
>
> Building examples and tests is another good way to review the patchs too :-)

with regards,
--

Lachlan Deck