Hi Lachlan

In other news, while announcements are in order: I started a new job a couple of weeks ago where spring+hibernate is in play. So my >contributions will mostly likely slow down somewhat, not that they weren't slow already ;) Oh, and my wife and I had a little baby >boy 4 weeks ago. Lots of fun. A little bundle of joy!
Sorry , did i get it right that you are droping WO and leaving the community soon? Congratulations to you and new arrival. Welcome to fatherhood and certainly life has different joys and meaning, if i am qualified to say as a father of 4 :). Keep it up.