Glad to!

As I recall, I wasn't able to update their website or blog or contact whoever
set it up, but we can make sure our wiki makes it clear it isn't supported.

Where's a page on a wiki I can alter?

I'd love to help write up some data about the Simon approach, I've done it here
and I'm very happy with the control and result.

If you know what page I can alter, I'll take a few hours to update it with some
facts et al.