Openbase has been a great product from day one. And integrating it with WO
definitely is seamless. I'm a fan. But the developer list has fallen completely
silent and it used to be vibrant. The product hasn't had any public updates
since 2009 - I don't think it is because there is nothing to do.

I'm in no hurry at all to move my server but I do have to develop against
something and that can't be Openbase if I'm running Lion. The tweet indicating
that a beta has been "released" is one of only two from the company since Feb
2010.

Tim Worman
UCLA GSE&IS