Le 2012-03-13 à 02:05, Rich a écrit :

> Thank you so much Chuck, it's now working ..... pheew
> Your insight and direction we're spot on.
>
> The problem was that  early on when I setup the project I for some reason
> copied the ERExtension framework into the projects App folder to make sure it
> used that particular version, however as you suggested It wasn't building
> with the project (As I'd presumed it would) - I'm not very familiar with
> Eclipse and find it quite awkward to work with and work out what's going on -
> Kinda wish I could develop WebObjects from XCode ;o)

Trust us, you don't want to develop WO apps in Xcode :-) Eclipse is not
perfect, but as a Java IDE, it's years ahead of Xcode.

Tips:

- Don't fix the xxxxClasspath.txt manually. If they are wrong, either it's a
bug in WOLips or something is not setup correctly in the project.
- Don't deploy with the .woa that is in the "build" directory of the project.
This is not a full WO app, and frameworks are not bundled into the app.
- Don't copy frameworks directly into the app, let Ant or Maven do it for you.