There is in Eclipse Mechanic already a Formatter for WO.

Mike made it and some People already use it.

On 2012/03/28, at 8:22, David Avendasora wrote:

> On Mar 28, 2012, at 2:13 PM, Johann Werner wrote:
>
>> Perhaps now it is the time to define a mandatory Wonder code formatter all
>> commits have to use. I think that would make it easier for many committers
>> to send patches without worrying about formatting – and it would improve the
>> code readability/quality.
>

> Code formatting can turn into a religious war. Lots of fervent belief, with
> little evidence to back it up.
>
> I _love_ how I format my code. I've had other's heads explode when they look
> at it. (Hi Dawn!)
>
> WIth that said, I think some basics would certainly be helpful, and it's easy
> to create a set of formatting rules that can be imported into Eclipse.
>
> I'd say #1 change that would make the code easier for me to read is no
> freakin' conditionals in the return statement.
>
> return contentDisposition != null && (contentDisposition.indexOf("inline") >
> -1 || contentDisposition.indexOf("attachment") > -1);
>
> Seriously, who can read that and make sense of it immediately?!
>
> Dave
>
> —————————————————————————————
> WebObjects - so easy that even Dave Avendasora can do it!™
> —————————————————————————————
> David Avendasora
> Senior Software Abuser
> Kaiten, Inc.

Thank you

Ken Ishimoto

K's ROOM
[E-Mail]  <k...@ksroom.com>
[iChat:]   <ibase_...@mac.com>
[HP]          http://www.ksroom.com/
This e-mail has not been scanned for viruses because it was written on an Mac,
and there are NO Viruses on an Apple Computer.
For further information visit http://www.apple.com