Probably no one as surprised as myself. I probably sent dozens of e-mails to
sjobs on the subject trough the years without receiving a reply. But to Tim’s
credit, it only took four emails before I was contacted. He’s a lot less
stubborn, obviously.

And we Viking are a misunderstood, peaceful people. Apart from sending angry
emails to corporate executives, these days we  mostly conduct our coastal raids
through Panamian law firms using money stored in offshore companies. It’s so
much easier than eating psychoactive mushrooms and running around raping and
pillaging.

- hugi