Hello, all…

I am one of these guys using Wonder for internal projects, after evaluating
several other platforms.

Software development is not what I do for a living, so I don’t earn a living
*directly* from WebObjects. Still, my business runs on apps developed with it,
so it’s definitely an important factor to my company’s success.

I wish I could contribute now but, as you may know, Brazil is in a political
and economic turmoil at the moment. Everyone’s short on money, except for the
banks. Can’t spend right now.

I will get a membership as soon as I can, though.

Cheers,
Flavio Donadio