When you create your EOModel you also designate Java classes that should model
the Java side of life. In Eclipse you then have to "EOGenerate" the class
files. This generation is template driven. You can find the Wonder Templates as
part of the Wonder Source. Take them, modify them to your liking and use them
to generate the class files. Open the .eogen file in side Resources within in
your project by double clicking it and you'll see in the lower third the spec
of the templates to use. Add your own template folder (which is by default not
set, thus pointing to WOLips internal templates).

---markus---