Paul,

> On 2. 6. 2020, at 2:05 PM, Paul Yu <p...@mac.com> wrote:
> There are two templates _EO and EO.java that are used by eogenerate to create
> your EO classes.  If you open your Eogenerate File you can see where your
> templates are.

Can't recall anything like that from WO. Isn't that some
Eclipse/WOLips-specific thing? I don't use Eclipse anymore; I am yet to see a
worse IDE. Having tested many of them (and having suffered with Eclipse for
some years), eventually I stick with Xcode, which is far from perfect too and
it definitely has a plethora of ugly quirks, but at the very least it is
infinitely better than the Eclipse disaster (and aside of that, I do all my *OS
development in there, and it's quite convenient to use one and the same IDE for
all the work; myself, I found switching IDEs really inconvenient. As always,
your mileage may vary ;))

Besides, well, you got me ranting, but anyway: I do not, not, not use generated
code, in my opinion and experience, that's one very very bad approach. My EO
classes are based on my own superclass which reads in the model at startup and
installs the appropriate accessors dynamically (in a way quite similar, though
of course not identical, to CoreData). And it, quite naturally, also contains
my own overridden toString.

Which all seems to me completely beside the point. From the very beginning, I
am writing of entities/attributes/relationships, not EO classes. I can do
almost whatever I want with the EO classes, but so far, I haven't succeeded to
find any way to affect toStrings of entities/attributes/relationships (i.e.,
the EOEntity, EOAttribute and EORelationship class).

Or do I miss something of importance here?

Thanks,
OC